Monday, November 24, 2008

Best. Bra. Ever.


I feel like I have been on the hunt for the perfect bra since the first time I bought one. You know the one...sort of an urban legend, right? The one that somehow manages to lift your girls up without the crazy padding that makes you look too "hoochie mama", and you can't see the bra lines under even the thinnest t-shirt, and it gives this amazing support without any wires poking you all day? Yeah...that one! Well my lovelies, I have found it! And of course it comes from the genius behind Spanx - Ms. Sara Blakely - and she has named this amazing invention the Spanx Bra-llelujah Front Closure Bra. Straps as soft as silk, a deep cut for even the lowest v-neck sweater, and not a single tag or clasp to rub you the wrong way. I kid you not, you'll barely know you're wearing it (except for when you look in the mirror and see your assets proudly defying gravity!). I bought one in each colour at Holt Renfrew earlier this month (black and nude), but you can also buy them online at The Shopping Channel. Worth every penny of the $78.00 price tag. Bra-llelujah indeed!!

No comments: