Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Great clothes & accessories with your groceries?


I can't rave enough about Joseph Mimran's line Joe Fresh (which you will find at Real Canadian Superstores, as well as a few Loblaws locations, like the one at Lakeshore & Jarvis in Toronto). This is the man who founded Club Monaco, and is married to Pink Tartan designer Kimberley Newport-Mimran. In addition to being obviously smitten with eachother, I also love that you can see these Canadian design dynamos influence eachother's great collections (which is great for me, a regular consumer of Joe Fresh, since affording Pink Tartan is still purely aspirational for me until the next Friends & Family event at Holt Renfrew). Head over to Joe Fresh for some great holiday gift ideas that just landed this week. Stylish and trendy mens, womens, and kids collections at ridiculously affordable prices! I will be grabbing the new classic 2-piece flannel pajama set (that starts at just $15) along with my groceries this week. A much better deal than the $100 sets I've been eyeing at major department Stores. Now if only they'd update their website more often to reflect the most current styles in-store, I'd attach a picture for you! www.joe.ca for locations!

No comments: