Friday, November 21, 2008

Score an easy discount at Gap/Banana/OldNavy!


I signed up on the Gap Inc. website yesterday to receive emails for special offers and discounts (so that I can share them with all of you, naturally), and was pleasantly surprised to get immediate email offers from all 3 brands (Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy) just for doing so! Gap sent me a coupon for 10% off my entire purchase, Old Navy sent me a coupon for $10 off any purchase of over $50, and Banana Republic sent me a coupon for a stellar 20% off any purchase over $125! All were good until December 31st (so yes people, that includes BOXING DAY!). Just go to gap.com and scroll down to the section that allows you to type in your email address (bottom right of the home page), choose to receive offers from all 3 brands, and expect your new coupons later today! The only dilemma...which one to save for those Boxing Day sales!

No comments: