Thursday, April 22, 2010

Revlon Nail Polish on Sale at Shoppers Drug Mart!


UNTIL APRIL 23rd - REVLON IS $3.49!

Today and tomorrow, grab your fill of Revlon nail colour at Shoppers Drug Mart for just $3.49!!! That's a nice limited-time discount of more than 50%, and they have some really beautiful new colours for spring & summer. My recommendation is Electric Pink for your summertime toes. I'd also suggest stocking up on some classic basics like a clear top coat, and a beautiful barely-there shade called Sheer Nude (that'll give Essie's "ballet slippers" a run for its money - especially since Essie goes for $11.99!). I'd also like to mention, given how often I do my nails, that in personal comparisons between Revlon, Essie, and O.P.I., I give top marks to Revlon both for coverage, and durability, so I really can't see why anyone would spend the money on anything else!

No comments: