Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bay on Queen Street blew my mind...

So I checked out Bay Days in person yesterday...and yes, the deals in the Store lived up to my expectations, so don't miss out.  But regardless, can I just say how GORGEOUS that Store is now?  I honestly felt like I was walking around Macy's Herald Square in NYC.  Stunning merchandising, from the candy jars in front of the Juicy Couture wall, to the (finally) designer shoe selection of Louboutins and more, to the designer boutiques all over the 3rd floor (Halston Heritage, See by Chloe, Calvin Klein, Edit by Jeanne Becker) to the dazzling newly launched "The Room" full of couture eye candy.  Wow!  If only all Bay Stores had 8 giant floors to play with!  Just imagine how great it will be when Oliver & Bonacini opens their new restaurant Bannock on the Bay Street side this fall!

No comments: