Monday, May 16, 2011

How Old is 'Too Old' for a Miniskirt? The results are in!

Apparently a new survey out of Britain has decided that the age cut-off for wearing miniskirts is 35.  I'd be personally offended if I thought I had amazing legs, but since I don't, I'll just be offended for those of you that do.  Bikini's stop at 47, and ponytails at 51.  This definitely puts a damper on my ponytail-til-death plan.

I know many women with the legs to pull of an age-appropriate miniskirt, the body for a bikini, and the well-tamed silver tresses for a low and classic ponytail, so I think the better thing to do than tell women what age they should stop wearing things, is to help them truly understand what age-appropriate means.  Usually, I find any problems have more to do with dressing right for your body type than your age, and adding accessories that properly reflect your personality and your surroundings. 

See the full survey results here, and be sure to take it all with a grain of (British) salt!  And if you love this mini pictured above, grab it in one of 4 hot colours for $79.50 from Victoria's Secret!

No comments: