Friday, August 12, 2011

Banana Republic's Mad Men Collection hits Stores today!





I truly feel I was meant to live in the 50's and early 60's.  Whenever I watch Pleasantville, Mad Men, Dirty Dancing or Back to the Future I just want to get in my Delorian time machine and go!  Can you imagine how fabulous it would be to wear a poodle skirt, bobby socks and a sweater set to high school?  Or have your boyfriend give you his letterman jacket on your date at the malt shop? The silhouettes were so flattering to an hourglass figure, and really embraced womanly curves!   If you love these fashions too, you'll be thrilled to see Banana Republic's limited edition Mad Men collection in Stores today!  Men aren't left out either - just check out the tailored suits!  I hope they'll be getting replenishment shipments because I anticipate these flying off the shelves by noon today!  What better way to embrace the fall season than with these gorgeous pieces designed with Mad Men's costume designer, Janie Bryant!  Grab one of these dresses, pour yourself a martini, and meet your husband at the door when he comes home from work tonight!  Either that or you'll have to find yourself 1.21 gigawatts of power for the Delorian. 

No comments: