Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fairhome is ready for the holidays!

Fairhome Interiors on Brant Street in Burlington is already decking the halls in preparation for a stylish holiday season!  I was beyond impressed at how fast they were able to flip from Halloween to a merry & bright holiday wonderland!  They are still in their temporary location just north of Caroline St., but will be back in their original - and newly renovated - home down the street very soon!   I had to share some great pics with you so you could see the splendor for yourselves!  Their decorated vignettes really put me in the mood for Christmas this past weekend.  It became painfully obvious to me how badly I need to step up my game when I set my dining room table.  I love the red tin star and plaid tablecloth look.  Fairhome is also such a perfect store for gifts, holiday or otherwise.  I love their mason-jar inspired Redneck Wineglasses for those backyard patio people in your life...plus you can never go wrong with an elegant and fragrant candle...or cute sock monkeys for the kids...or hilarious signs to add smiles to any lonely wall space.  I need the shoe one, that's a given.  Many of their gifts are by Canadian artisans, and they're all as original as they are creative.  I can't wait to see the reno'd space when they move back in!








No comments: