Monday, January 16, 2012

Best & Worst Dressed at The 2012 Golden Globes

As much as I love a red carpet, I felt there was a bit of a letdown last night in terms of awesome fashion at the 2012 Golden Globes.  While everyone looked good, I didn't see too many "wow" moments.  Maybe everyone is saving the "wow" for next month's Oscars.  Let's hope so!  Best & Worst Lists are guilty pleasures, but today I'm going to stick to my New Year's Resolution and focus just on the positive.  That is why I will not point out that the adorable Michelle Williams was wearing my grandmother's curtains, or how weird it is that a newly engaged Jessica Biel celebrated her uncontrollable joy by not wearing her engagement ring?...or how the lovely Sarah Michelle Gellar looked like a child threw paint on her abundantly draped dress, or how my girlcrush Zooey Deschanel went way too bangular, or how I don't think anyone should ever wear maroon, or how man-stealer-I-have-no-female-friends-Jolie looked like an ice queen.  No, I'm sorry, I'm just not going to do that kind of stuff in 2012.  So...here are my top 3!









Heidi Klum.
This woman never looks bad.  Ever.







Charlize Theron.
Ethereal, sexy, and classy at the same time.
What was with all the headbands last night though?
Did everyone's stylists forget to have the final conference call?







Salma Hayek.
Art deco inspired, fits perfectly, amazingly shiny hair.  Love.

No comments: