Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday's Muse: Ashley Greene in NYC

Easily confused with a chic Parisienne, I am loving Ashley Greene in NYC last week with her blue and basketed bicycle.

Whether a stylist put this look together or not, the mismatched skirt, scarf, and multicoloured scarf pair perfectly with her loose updo and coffee-to-go.

I am such a bike fan, and constantly wish we enjoyed better weather year-round to make it my standard method of transportation.  I just can't get my head around having to pack another outfit into a bag and change once I get where I'm going though, which is an absolute necessity at least 50% of the time in the GTA.  

I can only strive to look so effortlessly cool as I go about my errands in whatever downtown mecca I happen to be in.   Maybe with the warm temps headed our way this week I'll go pump up my tires...

No comments: