Monday, May 28, 2012

Ann Taylor in Canada? Yep! It's true!

Ann Taylor is finally coming to Canada, opening 2 new stores this fall in - where else - Toronto!

Great dresses, great suits and workwear, and celeb fans like Cameron Diaz and Rachel McAdams - not to mention new spokeswoman Kate Hudson - what more can you ask for?


My personal fave for the past few years has been their classic (and aptly named) "Perfect Leather Pumps", which at $158 are a STEAL!  They look so much like Louboutins (save for the red sole) that you won't believe your eyes.  Can't wait!  A great new addition to the retail landscape.

2 comments:

CynthiaC said...

The only thing that's unclear, as I addressed here, is whether one of the stores is LOFT or another Ann Taylor. I'm okay with either, as long as they carry petites!

Danielle said...

I love Ann Taylor, and I hate to be a downer but I suspect, like most US chains that open up here, that the prices are going to be 15-20% more than in the states.

This has been the case at J. Crew and Express. I want to be excited about this, but I suspect I'll still be going stateside to shop this brand.