Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Joe Fresh Runway Collection ~ Gorgeous.

Pardon me for blogging about Joe Fresh twice in the same month, but they just launched their Joe Fresh Runway Collection and I have so say that it is stunning.

BLACK & WHITE & COOL ALL OVER

This wool cape with patent leather trim under the collar? Awesome. At $229, a little pricey but the fine details and stylishness explain the price.

The $49 graphic sequin skirt? So perfect for upcoming holiday events. I love it paired with a white dress shirt. Such a clean look.

There's a great camo print (dress + shirt), sequined skull & crossbones sweater, cute black leather booties, and a gorgeous silver & black damask skirt that I am putting on my holiday must-have list for upcoming cocktail parties and such. 

Check out the full collection here.


No comments: