Friday, June 3, 2011

June pick #3: The Alex Restaraunt in Burlington

'Small plate fine dining' is how The Alex Restaraunt in downtown Burlington describes itself.  The head chef is Matthew Kershaw and you can taste the care and creativity he puts into every dish!  I've been for lunch several times and I can honestly say that each time I have had the best sandwich of my life - something my dining companions all agreed on as well!  The menu is always evolving, and right now I think I need to go try the Spicy Pulled Chicken, Bacon and Asiago Wrap with Lettuce and Tomato.  Prices are affordable and the atmosphere is intimate and laid back.  You simply have to check it out the next time you're shopping along Brant Street and are in the mood for a wonderfully unique restaraunt and a memorable meal.

No comments: