Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shop #1: Little Party Shoppe in Toronto (Yonge St)

For the month of June, I've decided to spotlight one boutique business in the GTA each day!  I adore small locally-run businesses, and to celebrate their passion and entrepreneurial spirit, I highly recommend checking each of them out.  I promise you won't find more thoughtfully curated merchandise or memorable customer service than these very special picks!

Let's get started with my newest find: The Little Party Shoppe on Yonge Street just north of Eglinton!  It's so much more than a party supply Store!  There were gifts galore for every age imaginable and I found housewarming presents, cool toys I've never seen before for my kids, and adorable housewares from one of my favourite online retailers fredflare.com (and it was great to avoid shipping/duty by buying Fred's stuff in person).  I got these adorable "Babushkups" nesting glasses for my 3 year old daughter who loved them more than words!   All the gals working there were so helpful, and I very much appreciated them offering to get me a basket when my hands were overflowing with great finds!  Next time you need a unique gift, I highly recommend checking them out!

No comments: