Sunday, January 8, 2012

Girl It Up in 2012!

A new year has arrived, and with it a fresh new approach to Girl It Up!  This year will offer you a little more consistency in content, so I hope you like what's in store!  In the year ahead you can expect each day of the week to have a special theme and focus, with the ultimate goal always being to help you style your way through life with girlish glee & savvy spending tips.  Here's a preview:

Monday's Muse: a little profile of someone who inspires me with their ability to girl it up!  Whether they're world famous or totally local, high profile or completely unknown, you'll be inspired by their unique style & creativity, I promise!

Try-This Tuesdays: something new and awesome that you'll simply just have to try!

Whatever Wednesdays: this day is all about having carte blanche to introduce you to something cool and girlie.  Whether it's great music, travel destinations, an upcoming event or an amazing book!  You never know what you'll find but I guarantee you'll love it!

Thrifty Thursday: setting you up for the best sales, discounts and deals for the weekend ahead!

Fetish Fridays: I love it, I want it, I most probably can't afford it!  Here's where I'll share a little something to drool over as you head into the weekend!

Hope to see you back here each weekday throughout the year!  For now, let me wish you all a very Happy New Year and remind you to take a moment for yourself each day to Girl It Up!

No comments: