Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Whatever Wednesday: wear your ipod nano like watch!

Making your technology more fashionable is always a bonus if you ask me.  I remember 7 or 8 years ago when every guy I knew wore their giant new blackberry front and centre on their belt clip like a badge of honour.  And in those days blackberrys were almost the size of bricks.  I guess at the time it went well with their pleated khakis...but I digress :)

Why not turn your iPod Nano into a cute watch with Toronto-based iWatchz straps from just $24.95 and free shipping on any orders above $49 all across North America!  Just click and slide your Nano into whatever strap you fancy (the possibilities are endless with straps made of everything from stainless steel to leather to a rainbow of silicone options)!  Style and function - I love it!

No comments: