So you need some supplies for your weekend festivities, yes? Wine, beer, groceries, new shoes to go with your new shorts (yeah, that's me). Here's your list of What's Open and What's Closed on Canada Day Weekend!
WHAT IS OPEN SUNDAY, JULY 1st:
- LCBO and Beer Stores will be open.
- Most Grocery Stores (like Fortinos) will be open.
- Most Malls are open (Eaton Centre, Vaughan Mills, Yorkdale, Square One, etc...)
- Government offices and banks are closed (most would be anyway - it's a Sunday, after all)
- Attractions like Wonderland, The Toronto Zoo, The ROM, etc... are all open!
- LCBO and Beer Stores will be closed.
- Most Grocery Stores (like Fortinos) will be closed.
- Malls like Toronto Eaton Centre, Vaughan Mills & Square One are open
- Less Tourist-Driven Malls like Mapleview in Burlington and Yorkdale are closed.
- Most Libraries will be closed along with banks and Government offices.
- Attractions like Wonderland, The Toronto Zoo, The ROM, etc... are all open again - enjoy!