Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cool Pinterest Alternative: The Fancy

I've been loving this site since my friend Andy recommended it to me a few months ago.  It is just full of artistic and inspiring photos (of travel destinations, nature, art, architecture, creative products and fashion) and it is a little less overwhelming than Pinterest.  It almost seems a bit higher-brow.  Check out The Fancy and I guarantee you'll find something you want to print out and frame, share on social media, put on your travel wish list, or buy!   I really need these "You Suck at Parking" cards to leave on people's dashboards.  Don't tell me you don't wish you had one of these to dispense on a weekly basis.  Especially at the local mall.   Or perhaps I need to go to this resort in Grenada.  We'll see!

 

No comments: