Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pinterest Party Pumpkins: a How-To



I've made two excellent crafts from Pinterest this month.  One is a Christmas gift so I'm not going to show you that one incase the person I'm giving it to sees it (but FYI it worked out quite splendidly). 

The other was some scary little tabletop pumpkins that put a new spin on my Halloween decor this year!

Take a little pie pumpkin, cut out a square hole for some vampire teeth (available at any local Party Packagers for example), and stick in some sewing push pins (red look the most menacing I find) and voila - you've got some tabletop party pumpkins ready to go!

I left the guts inside because I'm lazy, but they're keeping quite nicely in the fridge so I may even set them outside on the 31st!   Here's wishing you a great Halloween!

No comments: