Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lands' End Canadian Website Launch Party!

Lands' End recently added in a Canadian shopping experience to their website, complete with Canadian prices and shipping options, and I was delighted to be invited to the launch party held earlier this month at one of Toronto's most posh venues: The Fifth.


If you're not familiar with Lands' End, let me tell you, you NEED to be. This is classic All-American Sportswear and as you know, there are not many brands like that out there. Think of the days you go hiking with your family, or are reading the paper on a Sunday morning up at the cottage, or are checking out the local farmer's market and then heading to the in-laws for dinner. Those are the days that are sometimes the hardest to dress for, don't you think? You want to look polished, you want to layer with stylish outerwear and accessories, and you also want to be comfortable. Those are the days I look in my closet and think: I have nothing to wear!!!

The entire Lands’ End collection comes with the brand’s famous promise: Guaranteed. Period.® That means consumers can return anything, anytime, for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.

I think their current collection speaks for itself, and so I'll let the photos do the talking here. Needless to say though, this is gorgeous stuff! The colours are bright and flattering (how badly do I need the green coat!!!?) and the fit is modern and comfortable at the same time. While I love focusing on women's wear, there are also amazing options for men and children too, and I love their personalized canvas tote bags - perfect for the beach and any weekend getaway, especially if you have kids!  If you haven't yet checked them out, take my advice and go do it. I bet you'll find your next Fall/Winter coat within 2 minutes.






No comments: