Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stop Paying Full Price for Magazines

If you're like me, you don't always like to commit to a full year's subscription to a magazine. While it's always a better deal than the newsstand price, some months you're just not into the content and it feels like a waste. If I see headlines like "How To Get Organized" or "How to Drop 5 lbs this Month" there's no way I'm buying. I have read both those articles 422 times already.

Personally I like to wait until I see the cover stories and just buy what strikes my fancy. It kills me to pay full price for the magazines, but that's just the way I roll.

Of course I was nicely surprised to notice today (as I was checking out the relaunch of the Walmart.ca website) that you can get 3 magazines for $10 at Walmart anytime!  This cool offer includes many of the titles I read so it is a truly great value. Check the list at the right but there are also even more titles included!

I'm just here to help save you money + keep you stylish & amused peeps. Hope this helps :)


No comments: