Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mmmm... Food Truck lunch @ Centro tomorrow!

Lunch can be so boring and routine sometimes. I know people (let's call a spade a spade and just acknowledge that they're all men) who take the exact same lunch to work every single day. For years. For decades even. The thought of doing that makes me want to wither and die, but hey - À chacun son goût! as my 4th grade French teacher would say.

If you're up for some variety and you're in the Burlington area, let me recommend you pop by the back parking lot of Centro on Brant Street tomorrow for the Dirty South Food Truck between 11am and 3pm. This gourmet BBQ Food Truck will wow you with delicacies like Pulled Pork Tacos and Fried Chicken Poutine.

You may end up back at your desk later feeling like you have to let the top button on your pants loose for the afternoon, but you can't deny that this will beat a PB&J sandwich any day. If you hate lines, show up closer to 11a.m., trust me.  

No comments: