Friday, October 11, 2013

The Perfect Pencil Skirt for just $29 @ Joe Fresh

I've been keeping my eye out for a pencil skirt that POPS for a couple of weeks now. I think my friend Karin needs one as she would toooootally rock it. She is blessed not only with gorgeous looks, but also enough height (and not too much 'hip') for the pencil. Unfortunately for me, my hips are the exact opposite of pencil-skirt-friendly. So I must live vicariously through friends when it comes to this most classic of wardrobe staples!

While a black pencil skirt is a solid investment, one with colour or pattern is SUCH a great thing to buy. Wear any bright or patterned pencil skirt with a crisp white dress shirt, necklace and heels and I personally guarantee you will look like a million bucks. Especially at work.

While J.Crew always has some with killer patterns and fabrics, the price tag can be equally deadly. That's why I love this $29 option from Joe Fresh. Before you ever have time to worry that you'll get bored of the colour (you won't), you'll have gotten your money's worth. For a more casual look, pair it with a white tee, denim jacket, coloured scarf with orange in the print, and some suede booties. Fall perfection!


No comments: