Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thanks for helping Girl It Up! reach over 100,000 visits!!

I have to take a moment today to say a very heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who have checked in with Girl It Up! since its inception in 2008, as today marks the very special occasion of passing the 100,000 visit mark!

I absolutely love authoring this blog, and finding stylish, fun, hilarious and inspiring content to share with you, whether it is a new store opening in our local 'hood, or a fabulous sale you might not have heard about, or a cool new fashion trend you might want to try.

So cheers to the past five years my friends! I hope to provide you with even more compelling and engaging content in the years to come!

If you don't want to miss any of my posts, feel free to sign up to get emails when new posts are published in the right hand menu (just enter your name in the box below "follow by email" and click "submit").

xo
Victoria

No comments: