The big day is finally here: Joelle's & Jeff's Guyshop Fashion Show and Fundraiser happens TONIGHT at 6pm at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington, Ontario - and what a night they have in store for all attendees!
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO|
This amazing event will help fund a new digital mammography unit with biopsy attachment for Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington, helping to lessen wait times for local women that we know and love when they are facing breast cancer concerns.
I'll be LIVE BLOGGING here on the GirlItUp! blog starting at 4pm with some sneak peaks and pics of the final preparations, then all night with photos and details from behind the scenes as well as the gorgeous and generous attendees & sponsors!
If you're at the event, you'll find me at the GirlItUp! blogging station - just look for the bottle of orange Veuve Cliquot (that you could win by sharing photos on twitter, facebook or instagram just by using hashtag #june9forjbh in your posts!). If you're not able to attend, check back often throughout the night for new posts and you'll feel like you're there in person!
Here are some tips for the big night to ensure you enjoy yourself as much as possible:
- wear comfortable shoes as much of the night will be spent strolling around partaking in welcome cocktails, visiting the many delicious food stations, and perusing the many, many, many luxurious items up for sale as part of the silent auction
- bring a couple of $20 bills (at least) to purchase some limited edition keepsake items like a special Jenn Fenton bracelet
- due to popular demand, there will also be a few shopping stations at this year's event, helping you satisfy your fashion and beauty cravings on a Monday night
- don't worry about where you're going to sit for the fashion show - there are no tables this year - it's full-on high-fashion runway styles tonight and every seat is a good one!
- if you enjoy themes, wear something blue, white or orange and you'll fit right in with the event's colour scheme!
Looking forward to a great night everyone! :)