Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Mmmm...Starbucks' Secret Menu is full of yummy treats!

If you're in the mood for something sweet and tasty today, I highly recommend trying one of the delicious items off Starbucks' Secret Menu. 

You won't find these concoctions anywhere on their wall menus in their stores, but rest assured, these items do exist.

What's perfect for a sunny June day like today?  My top 5 recommendations are:

#hackthemenu has all the Starbucks
Secret Menu Options & Recipes

Not every Barista knows every recipe - they're only human, after all - and some are new employees - so be kind and pull up the recipe (just click on the items above) so that you can show them if they don't know.  Thanks to cool website #hackthemenu for all the insider tips. I'm not even going to LOOK at the secret menus for McDonald's or KFC today because I have to fit into my DVF dress for the upcoming #june9forjbh fundraiser I'll be live-blogging at :)

Who needs ice cream shops when you can get tasty summertime treats at the same place you get your coffee!?

Enjoy :)

No comments: