Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fall Footwear Fashion Faves

Took a stroll through The Bay the other day on my way to a delicious lunch at Bannock with a fabulous friend who was turning 40 (and never looked better, I might add...).

Of course the shoe department is now on the main floor - same as the restaurant - so it was inevitable that I would have to walk through it (the largest shoe department in Canada, fyi). It's basically a miracle I even made it back to work that afternoon.

Just had to share some of my faves heading into Fall 2014 as clearly I need all of these in order to survive my favourite fashion season, which is literally only weeks away (where has the summer gone?).

Calvin Klein Moto Boots - A Skinny Jean Staple
Imagine with a long chunky sweater & scarf!

Calvin Klein - Calf Hair + Leather Mules - So Unique!
Perfect with dresses before it's time for tights again.

Burberry - Cropped Plaid Wellies + Studs: Love!
Weekends with tights, flowing tops & jean jackets.

Franco Sarto - Best Brogues Ever
Picture them with boyfriend jeans, a white tee & a blazer.

Gianvito Rossi - To Die For
Black skinny jeans & a sequin top = night on the town.

Louboutin Sparkling Snakeskin
Your favourite LBD's new best friend!

2 comments:

CynthiaCM said...

Hudson's Bay Queen Street may have the largest shoe department in Canada, but it doesn't exactly have the best size choices. Holt Renfrew beats them when it comes to (smaller) size selection. I don't even want to attempt to shoe shop at The Bay. I'm just going to leave disappointed. Besides, service is deplorable compared to Holts (Bloor, anyway). There, I'm approached. There, people ask me if I need help. The Bay? I'll be lucky if anyone asks within five minutes. I hope this improves when it becomes Saks.

Victoria Hughes Al-Samadi said...

Just a thought Cynthia - TheBay.com? I always find my size there and it's free shipping over $99. Your call, of course, but it's a pretty convenient option in my experience :)