Friday, July 17, 2015

#RedBagSale starts today in Burlington

Those of you who know Burlington, know that every July our favourite local retailers downtown host an event that is equal in magnitude (both in terms of excitement as well as amazing deals) to Boxing Day, and we call it...


As you'll see at the left, the savings are substantial and you won't want to miss out on stocking up on some stylish staples and padding your gift arsenal for the months ahead. I'd write more, but I have to go get a ton of work done so that I can pop over there on my lunch break. Did I mention how fantastic it is that my job let's me work from home 3 days a week? 

So much for not shopping at all this month eh Krista? ;)

#redbagsale
#BoxingDayinJuly
@joellesclothing


Also, don't forget that tonight starting at 4pm, is the very cool MKRS MRKT at Centro Garden.

Local artisans selling textiles, food, beer and wine plus live music filling the summery air.

Our downtown is the best!

#mkrsmrkt
@centrogarden

See you there!

No comments: