Saturday, February 1, 2014

Joe Fresh for Spring: Love.

I've been thinking a lot about Joe Fresh this week (for many reasons), and I notice that over the years, I've often blogged about this great line of stylish & affordable Canadian-designed clothing. My first post was all the way back in November of 2008 - it's hard to believe that was over five years ago! Click here to visit that original post, or see some of their classic looks in posts here, here and here!

I still get compliments (even from men!) on the lemon-yellow spring 'mac' jacket I bought there a few years back. People literally stop me on the street to tell me how much it has brightened up their day. My, how I long for the warmth of that weather right now...

Two weeks ago I visited my favourite location - Queen's Quay & Jarvis - to check out the spring collection and I have to say, it did not disappoint. My must-haves are the colourful lightweight v-neck cashmere sweaters, silver cut-out pointy toed ballet flats, bright skinny jeans in every colour of the rainbow, and the black & white striped wellies with a little pop of bright orange. 



You can't beat the prices, the style or the fit. Grab 'em now for spring, or to throw in your carry-on for your upcoming winter vacation somewhere warm and sunny. Please don't tell me about your trip though - for as great as I look in green, I don't think I could handle the envy.


No comments: